- 1 Bunch of asparagus
- 2 eggs
- 1 Knob of butter
- 50 g Italian Pecorino
- Balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Begin by washing the asparagus under running water and cut off the white extremities.
- From there the asparagus needs to be boiled in salted water for about 8-9 minutes.
- Drain carefully the asparagus one by one, pay special attention in order to not break the tips.
- On a greased baking sheet place the asparagus.
- The asparagus must be roasted in the preheated oven (220°) for a few minutes. While the asparagus is cooking, begin to cook the eggs in a greased frying pan.
- Serve the asparagus in two warm serving plates covered with Italian Pecorino cheese flakes and fried eggs.
- Then add salt, pepper and season with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.